Sunday, January 9, 2011

Silver Lining

I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real
I've been living so long with my pictures of you
That I almost believe that the pictures are all I can feel
--The Cure

Hard not to view silver's current price action as a critical juncture. Depending on how you draw your trendline, the uptrend that began last summer is either broken or in jeopardy.


wrt SLV, would think many folks have stops resting in the 27s, which is where the 50 day moving avg currently resides. Trigger those, and it looks to me like the gap at 25ish is in play.

Currently have no 'paper' silver on the books, and have been trimming some physical silver over the past few wks.

position in silver

1 comment:

dgeorge12358 said...

Gold and silver are no doubt subject to fluctuations, from the discovery of new and more abundant mines; but such discoveries are rare, and their effects, though powerful, are limited to periods of comparatively short duration.
~David Ricardo