Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Crash Course

I keep looking for something I can't get
Broken hearts, they're all around me
And I don't see an easy way
To get out of this
--Cutting Crew

Last Friday Fleck wrote the following:

"I continue to be somewhat surprised that all the destruction that has occurred in the stock market thus far hasn't led to a wide open break, but the pressure continues to build and I think a big dislocation is as close to a certainty as those things can ever be. I realize that is a pretty bold statement on my part, as such events are quite rare, but in this case it is a virtual slam dunk, for reasons I have reiterated many times."

Sure feels that way to me also. People have been lulled into a slumber that tells them that there's no way that 'they' will let that happen.

All the while more hand grenades roll across the trading floor.

position in SPX

No comments: