Friday, June 21, 2013

Looks Bearish

So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
--Tears for Fears

Just a brief end of day note that if I were not already significantly short already, I would likely be fading (read: selling) this this relatively weak bounce in equities.


Meanwhile, Treasuries continue to get pounded. Ten year yields crossed 2.5% today and are currently at day highs. Ten year yields are now up about 50% since early May.


My trading feel recently has been awful, but it seems like cards are falling in Boo's favor here and that risk is to the downside.

position in SPX, Treasuries

1 comment:

dgeorge12358 said...

Smokey the Bear Robot: Only who can prevent forest fires?
[out of choices "you" and "me", Bart presses "you"]
Smokey the Bear Robot: You pressed "You" referring to me. The correct answer was you.
~The Simpsons, 1997