Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pots and Kettles

Well I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin
I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies
--Phil Collins

Just saw an Obama 2012 commerical claiming that when Romney was governor of Mass the state had high debt and low job creation. Beyond the obvious irony, one has to wonder just how ignorant this administration thinks the US citizenry is.

Can't imagine these ads have positive impact except for the president's base which remains delusional on nearly all economic issues.

The Romney campaign has to be hoping that the president keeps stumping on economic issues.

1 comment:

dgeorge12358 said...

The United States has it's own propaganda, but it's very effective because people don't realize that it's propaganda. And it's subtle, but it's actually a much stronger propaganda machine than the Nazis had but it's funded in a different way.
~Crispin Glover