Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fantasy Farm

Well I came across a child of God, he was walking along the road
And I asked him tell where are you going, this he told me:
Well I'm going down to Yasgur's farm, gonna join in a rock and roll band.
Got to get back to the land, set my soul free
--Crosby, Stills & Nash

Jim Rogers lays out his case for commodities once again, and the negative drag likely to be imparted on paper financial assets (i.e., stocks and bonds) by monetary and fiscal policy.

Peter Schiff adds the inflationary ramifications of current policy on gold, oil, et al (bullish) and the US dollar (bearish).

Sprinkle in current optimisim with the incoming administration, and it sure feels like conditions are forming for a big 'reflation trade'--particularly in 'stuff.'

positions in gold, oil

No comments: