Friday, April 8, 2011

Ignore and Get Poor

"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."
--Cypher (The Matrix)

As noted in this article, the following chart says it all:


Bernanke and other Fed heads have been claiming that their actions have not been stoking inflation.

Today, gold is again marking all time highs, silver is at generational highs, and oil is north of $110/barrel.

Of course, those who slurp down such drivel will be first in line for the next bailout...

position in gold

1 comment:

dgeorge12358 said...

By printing money, the earnings power of the proletariat is diminishing, while the assets held by the wealthy are going up. And at the same time, the wealthy are outsourcing more and more production to China, to further rob the masses. So in other words, all we're seeing is wealthy-on-poor class warfare.
~Marc Faber